Next up is the topic of setting and achieving your goals. Covering the topic of financial goals as well, as financial health is a very important aspect of your overall health and wellbeing.
The following tips include:
- Setting realistic goals
- Areas to consider when setting your goals
- Staying on track to reaching your goals
- Understanding your “why” to help encourage you in reaching your goals
- Having a healthy financial relationship
- Understanding how your financial relationship was shaped
- Improving your financial relationship
- Understanding what may be holding you back financially
Reaching Your Goals
Because sometimes life gets in the way and our vision gets blurred.
AREAS TO CONSIDER
TIPS FOR CREATING YOUR GOALS
STAYING ON TRACK
REMEMBERING YOUR REASON
Diving into your relationship with money
So…about that relationship with money.
How do we create a healthy one?
IMPROVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MONEY
WHAT MAY BE HOLDING YOU BACK
Take out a pen and paper to jot down your answers.
1. What is your most important short-term goal to reach?
2. What is your most important long-term goal to reach?
3. What helps you most in keeping on track toward your goals?
4. How will you reward yourself when you reach your first set goal?
5. Share your “why.” What is your number one reason for working toward this goal?
6. What will change in your life when you attain your main goal?
7. How do you keep yourself accountable?
8. What can you do this week to begin improving your relationship with money?
9. When do you feel most stressed about money?
10. How do you feel your life would be different if you reached your financial goals?
11. What is the first step you can take to help alleviate stress in your life surrounding money?
12. What is your biggest struggle with your relationship with finances?
13. What tip will you implement into your life this week?
14. What is your first memory of money? How do you think this shaped your current relationship with money?